You are injured and suffering. You are worried about paying your bills, lost time from work, filing deadlines, and the constant barrage of mail from the insurance companies. You may be on the verge of financial ruin and are overcome with uncertainty.
You want justice because you were wrongfully injured. You ask yourself “Why am I stuck with these bills when this accident wasn’t my fault?” You realize that in our legal system justice is only accomplished through monetary compensation.
But there is a major obstacle between you and just compensation; a multi-billion insurance corporation that refuses to honor its obligation to pay. You are outmatched by their lawyers and unlimited resources.
You are overwhelmed, lost, and now victimized twice. Once by the accident and now by the insurance corporations. Bills continue to pile up.
You know it is wrong for an injury victim to be victimized again by an insurance corporation. This wrong needs to be made right. You are not sure where to turn.
Then you hear of our firm and meet with us. You are reassured that we understand your story and have successfully recovered millions of dollars for other injury victims. You are confident because our boutique personal injury law firm only handles a limited number of serious and catastrophic personal injury cases. Your case will get the attention it deserves.
So you hire us and we guide you through the legal process as we have done for many others. You are relieved to have a skilled guide and are now on equal footing with the insurance corporation.
Our Three-Step Plan to Victory in Your Case
We guide you through the three step legal process as quickly as possible:
- Investigation – Our team of investigators and accident reconstruction experts investigate your accident, interview witnesses, and establish the facts
- Litigation – we file a lawsuit and your case moves through the “discovery” phase where evidence is exchanged with the other involved party
- Trial / Settlement – Most cases are resolved through settlement, but we meticulously prepare every case for trial. This strategy yields the greatest result whether the case is settled or taken to verdict
We have successfully resolved your case.* You have joined the movement against the insurance corporations. You have regained your financial footing and begin to rebuild your life. You stood up to the insurance corporations and didn’t let them victimize you a second time.
$250,000 for a Nassau Auto Accident Victim
“I feel like I’m disappearing”
As Michael waited at a red light, he listened to 1010 WINS on the radio. The weather promised to be warm and sunny for the weekend, and Michael looked forward to a family barbeque on Sunday. This day was unremarkable in every respect – that is, until the unimaginable happened.
The driver behind Michael’s car was driving over 40 miles per hour while looking down at her phone. She didn’t look up, she didn’t touch the brake, and she didn’t sound her horn. It didn’t seem like she saw Michael’s car at all – it was as though he was invisible…
Why choose the Law Offices of John Coco?
Our firm only represents serious injury victims. We serve as our clients’ sword and shield against the billion-dollar insurance companies and will not relent until our clients have just compensation.
- No Fee Guarantee – There is no fee unless we win your case through settlement or trial.
- We handle all paperwork, correspondence, and medical bills so you can focus on your recovery.
- We return all client calls and emails within 24 hours and keep a very limited case load. You have 24/7 access to your attorney and get the attention you deserve.
FREE AUTO ACCIDENT KIT
Our firm created this auto accident kit to protect our clients before and after an accident. Keep our free kit in your car’s glove compartment. It contains step by step instructions on what to do after an accident. Request one for each car you own.
- What to do After an Auto Accident Checklist
- How to Protect Yourself and Your Family Before an Auto Accident
- Law Offices of John Coco folder for your registration and insurance card
- Law Offices of John Coco informational brochure
- Law Offices of John Coco metal business card
- FREE KIT & FREE SHIPPING
The following article provides steps to follow in case of a non-catastrophic construction site injury. Following these steps...
If you are contemplating a personal injury lawsuit, beware of the following lies. Insurance companies spend millions of dollars..
Insurance companies, which are multi-billion-dollar corporations, are known for their shady and underhanded tactics to save...